6654Re: [mythsoc] Help on LOTR type inscription

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Nov 15, 2002
      The Source for Everything Jewish has them in Hebrew.
      http://www.jewishsource.com I searched under Wedding Ring and found
      several versions.

      I'm drooling over the celtic knot ones at Pyramid Collection. That is
      what we wanted when we got married, but "Romantic" wasn't in that year.
      *sigh*

      Mythically yours,
      Lisa

      ERATRIANO@... wrote:

      >In a message dated 11/15/2002 8:31:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      >bernip@... writes:
      >

      >>Yes, ugh. I threw the catalog out so I can't remember the name of it, but
      >>they do sell rings with "I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine" written
      >>in either Latin or Hebrew, whichever you prefer, in silver or gold. If I'd
      >>seen that before we got married, I'd be sorely tempted to get those as
      >>wedding rings.
      >>

      >I've seen them too. Wonder if you could find them via google. Get them as
      >anniversary rings...? Between them and the AVO ones I've seen, there's a
      >lot to covet.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic