6651Re: [mythsoc] Help on LOTR type inscription

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Nov 15, 2002
      In a message dated 11/15/2002 8:31:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      bernip@... writes:

      > Yes, ugh. I threw the catalog out so I can't remember the name of it, but
      > they do sell rings with "I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine" written
      > in either Latin or Hebrew, whichever you prefer, in silver or gold. If I'd
      > seen that before we got married, I'd be sorely tempted to get those as
      > wedding rings.

      I've seen them too. Wonder if you could find them via google. Get them as
      anniversary rings...? Between them and the AVO ones I've seen, there's a
      lot to covet.

      Lizzie, making jewelry tonight as it happens...