6649Re: [mythsoc] Help on LOTR type inscription

  • Berni Phillips
    Nov 15, 2002
      From: "David S. Bratman" <dbratman@...>

      > At 09:36 AM 11/15/2002 , JP Massar wrote:
      >
      > > Maybe something from the Lay of Luthien?
      > >
      > >"and Fate them forged a binding chain
      > >of living love and mortal pain."
      >
      > And you're suggesting this for a wedding ring?

      Yes, ugh. I threw the catalog out so I can't remember the name of it, but
      they do sell rings with "I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine" written
      in either Latin or Hebrew, whichever you prefer, in silver or gold. If I'd
      seen that before we got married, I'd be sorely tempted to get those as
      wedding rings.

      Berni
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic