6644Re: [mythsoc] Help on LOTR type inscription

  • JP Massar
    Nov 15 11:40 AM
      At 10:01 AM 11/15/02 -0800, you wrote:
      >At 09:36 AM 11/15/2002 , JP Massar wrote:
      > > Maybe something from the Lay of Luthien?
      > >
      > >One very quick scan can up with:
      > >
      > >"and Fate them forged a binding chain
      > >of living love and mortal pain."
      >And you're suggesting this for a wedding ring?

      Depending on one's views and take on the verse,
      some might find it appropriate.

      I was mostly suggesting the poem as a potential source
      of quotes for an inscription; not that particular one.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic