6618Re: [mythsoc] Shippey, France and probably other question

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Nov 13, 2002
      In a message dated 11/13/2002 1:11:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      alexeik@... writes:

      > Ieu parli la lenga d'òc -- l'ai appresa quora eri joine. :-)

      Ooh what does that mean, Alexei? Mmmm.... your posts always make me purr.
      Anyway, is it really Occitan? That's so exciting. I get EBLUL's Lesser Used
      Languages CONTACT publication, although I usually skim it and set it aside.
      I will pay closer attention in the future. Thank you so much, and I'll be
      rereading your post a few times today. Just the words above ooze troubador
      music to my ears...

      Lizzie the Flirt