6297Re: [mythsoc] Two questions

  • SusanPal@aol.com
    Aug 12, 2002
      In a message dated 8/12/2002 5:32:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      bernip@... writes:

      > He found that patients who identified with Frodo had much, much better
      > chances of recovery than those who identified with Gollum. (Me, I never
      > even conceived of someone identifying with Gollum.)

      Wow. Good heavens! The LotR Personality Quiz: better than the Myer-Briggs
      . . . .

      This does sound fascinating (and someone else mentioned his name a while ago;
      I've been really slow about responding to posts because I just got a bear of
      a work project off my back this morning). Thanks for the recommendation!