6042Re: [mythsoc] LOTR review

  • Bill
    Jun 3, 2002
      Sorry. I truly believe there are or have been evil people
      in this world.
      Hitler, for example, or Pol Phat (sp?)
      While bin Laden certainly is not in their league, I've no
      doubt, given the weapons and
      chance, he could be. ((assuming he's still alive)).
      Of course. one can argue evil is in the mind of the
      beholder. I'll not go any further
      because I might stray over into politics, and this isn't the
      venue for that.
      Except, in this case, in the US, at least, the
      overwhelming belief is bin Laden IS
      evil.