5544Re: David's list of fictionalized Lewises and Tolkiens

  • jchristopher@tarleton.edu
    Mar 8, 2002
      David--

      I may just have missed it, but did anyone mention that Lewis appears as
      John Hamilton in Greg Evans' "Oracle," _Asimov's Science Fiction_, July
      2000? It is reprinted in both anthologies of the best SF of the year--my
      copy is in _The Year's Best Science Fiction: Eighteenth Annual Collection_,
      ed. Gardner Dozois (New York: St. Martin's Griffin, 2001), pp. 506-549.
      Unfortunately, in his note at the end Evans indicates he has followed A. N.
      Wilson's biography.

      Why don't you do an annotated checklist of the fictional uses of Tolkien,
      Lewis, and Williams (and Barfield, if any) sometime?

      --Joe
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic