507Re: Mythlore

    Jul 27, 1999
      I encourage all of you who read papers at last year's Mythcon Lewis Centennial to
      send me copies for possible publication next year in either a special, expanded
      issue of Mythlore (ala the Proceedings of the JRR Tolkien Centenary Conference)
      or perhaps in multiple isses dedicated to Lewis. Also, those of you presenting
      papers at Mythcon this week, please consider submitting your papers for future
      publication in Mythlore.

      Ted Sherman
      6545 Dynasty Drive
      Murfreesboro, TN 37128

      PS: Feel free to submit materials as Word 97 or ASCII plaintext email