      check me out if I delete it? The answer is below.

      From: <Stolzi@...>

      > The Princess of Shropshire and three other princesses were captured by
      four
      > ferocious dragons. Luckily, they were rescued by four brave princes,
      > including Prince Nathan; one of the four was the Prince of Chippenham.
      From
      > the following clues, can you match each princess and her kingdom with the
      > dragon who captured her and the prince, and his kingdom, who rescued her?
      >
      > 1. Princess Genevieve, who was rescued by the Prince of Nottingham, was
      not
      > the one captured by the dragon named Brujo.
      >
      > 2. The Prince of Durham fought the dragon called Shrayik.
      >
      > 3. Prince Geoffrey rescued the Princess of Cheshire.
      >
      > 4. Princess Catherine was held captive by the fierce dragon named
      Trollkarl.

      > 5. Winifred was the Princess of Lancashire.
      >
      > 6. Prince Lionel rescued Princess Regina.
      >
      > 7. Prince Erwin lived in Huntingham.
      >
      > 8. The dragon called Gespent captured the Princess of Berkshire.

      Princess Genevieve of Berkshire was rescued by Prince Nathan of Nottingham
      from the dragon Gespent.

      Princess Regina of Shropshire was rescued by Prince Lionel of Durham from
      the dragon Shrayik.

      Princess Catherine of Cheshire was rescued by Prince Geoffey of Chippenham
      from the dragon Trollkarl.

      Princess Winifred of Lancashire was rescued by Prince Erwin of Huntingham
      from the dragon Brujo.

      As Hermione says in HP and the Sorceror's Stone*, "I know this -- it's
      logic!"

      Berni

      *Not to be confused with the current thriller, HP and the impending Compaq
      deal -- a whole other kind of horror.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic