5054The princes, the princesses, and the dragons
- Jan 31, 2002The Princess of Shropshire and three other princesses were captured by four
ferocious dragons. Luckily, they were rescued by four brave princes,
including Prince Nathan; one of the four was the Prince of Chippenham. From
the following clues, can you match each princess and her kingdom with the
dragon who captured her and the prince, and his kingdom, who rescued her?
1. Princess Genevieve, who was rescued by the Prince of Nottingham, was not
the one captured by the dragon named Brujo.
2. The Prince of Durham fought the dragon called Shrayik.
3. Prince Geoffrey rescued the Princess of Cheshire.
4. Princess Catherine was held captive by the fierce dragon named Trollkarl.
5. Winifred was the Princess of Lancashire.
6. Prince Lionel rescued Princess Regina.
7. Prince Erwin lived in Huntingham.
8. The dragon called Gespent captured the Princess of Berkshire.
- Next post in topic >>