503Re: LOTR, a whine for Matt

  • Wayne G. Hammond
    Jul 27 8:49 AM
      At 08:52 PM 7/26/99 -0400, WendellWag@... wrote:

      >> I don't suppose anyone from Mythsoc is advising on this project?
      >
      >No, nor anyone from the (British) Tolkien Society, which would be an even
      >more obvious choice. Apparently Peter Jackson has talked with Christopher
      >Tolkien.

      I've heard of various fans offering their services to the project, but I
      don't know of any who have been hired for it. As for Christopher, as far as
      I've heard, he has not talked with the producers and is staying as far from
      the production as he possibly can.

      Wayne Hammond
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic