      Subject: [mythsoc] Hi There!

      From: Lisa Deutsch Harrigan <lisa@...>

      Hello -

      I was wondering who else has signed up on the list so far. I saw that
      Ellie
      has put the sign up information on the Web Site.

      Mythically yours,

      Lisa

      Lisa Deutsch Harrigan * Treasurer, The Mythopoeic Society
      lisa@... * Treasurer, South Bay Costumers Guild
      * Treasurer to Fandom
      The Mythopoeic Society is a literary society that studies J.R,R,
      Tolkien,
      C.S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and other Fantasy writers.
      If you are interested in learning more about it, visit our website at:
      http://www.mythsoc.org