4416Re: [mythsoc] LotR marketing

  • NiffMarie@cs.com
    Dec 2, 2001
      In a message dated 12/2/2001 4:56:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      lisa@... writes:

      > No. You are supposed to wear it attached to a belt loop and stuck in a
      > pocket.
      > Ask Bilbo and Frodo if you don't believe me.
      >
      > And don't stick it on your finger, whatever you do <g>.

      LOL.... Ahhh. Now I understand.

      Will...not...put...on...finger. Must...keep...in...pocket. ;-)

      As a psychology major, and one who has been interested in the Meyers-Brigg
      Temperament Indicator (MBTI) for sometime, do you all know of any sites that
      list the types of the LotR characters? I tried looking, but found little.

      --Niff, infj
      NiffMarie@...
      "Anyone who has a library and a garden wants for nothing."
      Cicero
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic