4051Re: [mythsoc] I Knew I liked the Beach Boys

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Oct 1, 2001
      I Have the Poster! At least it is squirreled away someplace in the basement,
      which means it might be dead by now. But it is a wonderful poster, but too big
      to hang anywhere in the house, which is wall to wall to wall bookcases. *sigh*

      I also have the books in their box (which is the same combined artwork as the
      poster) in a box also down in the basement. My husband actually has the Ace
      editions. Talk about an old set of LotR.

      Steal not this book for fear of shame,
      For Lisa Deutsch is not your name.
      And if you do, the Lord will say
      "Where is the book you stole that day?"
      And if you say "I do not know"
      The Lord will say "Please step below..."

      It's inscribed on the front of each of my books. <g> Needless to say, I didn't
      want those well loved books to disappear!

      Mythically yours,

      Lisa

      ERATRIANO@... wrote:

      > In a message dated 10/01/01 12:34:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      > lisa@... writes:
      >
      > << A tattered (as in well loved) copy of a garish
      > colored paperback, those of us with memories that old also have
      > stored away in our book collections. >>
      >
      > Hey I Liked those covers. LOL. A friend of mine even found a Huge wall
      > poster of the three of them combined. Really wierd. But what a treasure.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic