4042Re: [mythsoc] I Knew I liked the Beach Boys

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Oct 1, 2001
      In a message dated 10/01/01 9:09:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      tgshaw@... writes:

      <<
      The two sets I officially "retired" before they got _completely_ destroyed
      are those bizarre ones and the set with Tolkien's own artwork on them. Only
      trouble is, I have so many notes written in the originals that I sometimes
      find myself carefully turning those crumbling pages anyway. >>

      Oooooh Tolkien's own artwork. Now those I've never seen. One more thing for
      my mental shopping list. Oy, I mean, thanks! LOL Are they ppbk or
      hardcover?

      Lizzie
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic