3896Re: [mythsoc] Re: A stupid question

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Sep 8, 2001
      In a message dated 9/8/01 12:16:26 AM Central Daylight Time,
      michael@... writes:

      > The Lord of the Nazgul was also the Witch-king of Angmar, the Lord of
      > Morgul, and the Captain of Mordor.
      > Robert Foster provides a full
      > list of his titles in THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO MIDDLE-EARTH.

      So, what we need here is a bureaucratic organization chart :) Mordor, being
      horrendously evil, is bound to have a bureaucracy :)

      There's also the Mouth of Sauron, who turns up as a convenient spokesman
      after the Lord of the Nazgul's goose, or pterodactyl, is cooked.

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic