      From: John C. Meyers [mailto:jcmeyers@...]
      Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 3:31 PM
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Re: Myth and religion in LOTR

      Grace,

      I would look at two books by Joseph Pearce:

      Tolkien: Man and Myth, Joesph Pearce, 257 pages, Ignatius, ISBN:
      0898707110

      Tolkien: Celebration, Joseph Pearce (Ed), Trafalgar Square, ISBN:
      0006281206

      The second has some essays that address your subject to some extent. I
      enjoyed both of them.

      John

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor