3783Re: [mythsoc] Re: Digest Number 657

  • Steve Dufour
    Aug 10, 2001
      > > > That's something I've always kind of
      wondered > about--if Elves are > > immortal, do they
      reach a certain apparent age and > then > > stop
      "aging," or do they age continuously but very >
      slowly? >.....The ladies seem to show less effects of
      aging than the men. Elrond certainly looked
      middle-aged. But then he was half Man. Oh well, good
      question. I'm hoping for several Oscars for the LOTR
      movies. -Steve

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic