3753Re: [mythsoc] Directions to Mythcon

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Aug 1, 2001
      WendellWag@... writes:

      > How do I get from the San Francisco airport to Mythcon?

      Where's your Progress Report #3? I filch from it the following info:

      As I understand it, shuttles exist, but charge more from the SF Airport (it's
      23 miles as opposed to 9 miles). You are advised to call ahead for
      reservations. These numbers were given:

      BayPorter Express 510 864 4000 / 415 467 8783
      Bay Area Shuttle 415 873-7771
      East Bay Airporter 925 671 7846 / 650 873 7771

      Or, take SamTrans BX bus from the SF airport to the Colma BART station. Then:

      "Board a Richmond-bound BART train to the Berkeley Station or a Pittsburg
      train to the Rockridge station. Take a free transfer from the machine. BART
      info number, 510 464-6000.

      "From either station, take AC Transit bus route 7 to Clark Kerr Campus."

      Mary S
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic