3752Re: [mythsoc] Directions to Mythcon

  • David S. Bratman
    Aug 1, 2001
      Wendell Wagner wrote:

      >How do I get from the San Francisco airport to Mythcon? I'll be arriving at
      >the South Terminal. (I'm flying into San Francisco rather than Oakland
      >because it's $130 cheaper.)

      Here is information from the San Francisco Airport website:

      From SFO : East Bay Door-to-Door Van Services
      Domestic Terminals:
      Vans depart from level 2 (departures), Center Island, outside all terminals.
      International Terminal:
      Vans depart from level 3 (departures), Center Island, outside the terminal.

      Fare Carrier Phone No.
      $22-$50 Bayporter Express (877) 467-1800 from SFO
      (415) 467-1800 outside SFO
      Alameda & Contra Costa County: Every hour: 6:30 am-11:30 pm

      $23-$41 M & M Luxury Shuttle
      (415) 552-3200
      $24-$109 South & East Bay Shuttle
      (800) 548-4664
      (408) 225-4444

      The general transport info page at the airport's website is
      <http://www.flysfo.com/transport/services/gt_tsv_search.asp>

      David Bratman
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic