3702Tolkien's runes of power (was Re: Digest Number 632)

  • Michael Martinez
    Jul 20, 2001
      --- In mythsoc@y..., "dianejoy@e..." <dianejoy@e...> wrote:

      > I must congratulate you on a very detailed and perceptive piece.
      Haven't read it all; I have trouble reading long articles on
      screen; I've bookmarked it and hope to read it once I print it off.
      It may be a while.
      > Have you considered sending it off to a print publication---like
      *Mythlore* for instance, or are there legal rammifications? ---djb

      Thank you. I included the essay in Visualizing Middle-earth. Right
      now I have such a backlog of writing projects that I'm not going to
      submit anything to anyone. I've been approving reprint requests
      since no one ever asks for a rewrite with those. :)
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic