3536Re: [mythsoc] LORD OF RINGS AND ONION RINGS - PERFECT TOGETHER!

  • Matthew S Winslow
    Jun 4, 2001
      On Sat, 02 Jun 2001 07:54:49 -0500 Joan Marie Verba <verba001@...>
      writes:
      > LORD OF RINGS AND ONION RINGS - PERFECT TOGETHER!
      > Christopher Lee as the evil Sauron.

      Y'know, I recently read LOTR aloud to my wife (her first time making it
      entirely through), and she kept on getting Saruman and Sauron mixed up --
      the names too similar, I guess. I guess she has company.

      > ever -- eclipsing the one for ``Austin Powers : The Spy Who Shagged
      Me''

      It's a dark day when LOTR and a Mike Myers movie are mentioned in the
      same press release.

      Matt Currently Reading: The Green Branch by Edith Pargeter

      "Americans keep telling us how successful their system is -- then they
      remind us
      not to stray too far from our hotel at night."
      -- A visiting European official, during the G-8 economic summit in Denver
      (1997)
      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic