3416Re: [mythsoc] Another article on monkey's heads

    May 6 12:57 PM
      dbratman@... writes:

      > Is _News of the Wierd_ weirder than _News of the Weird_, or just wierder?

      O.K.. you're complaining about my spelling of "weird," which I admit I do
      sometimes get wrong. I was worried that you might complain about something
      bigger, like how (in the article I quoted) I wrote ". . . the brains. only
      connection to the body. . .". How did I manage to type "brains." instead of
      "brain's", and how did I manage to miss that error when I proofread that
      message?