3386Re: [mythsoc] Re: Aman Lost

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Apr 26, 2001
      In a message dated 04/25/01 12:52:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      daeron@... writes:

      << I make regular reference to Karen Fonstad's "The Atlas of Middle-earth,"
      Ruth Noel's "The Languages of Tolkien's Middle-earth,"
      and Robert Foster's "The Complete Guide to Middle-earth." All three are
      invaluable for keeping everything-body-where straight while reading about the
      histories. >>

      Okay so far as the who's who stuff goes, isn't that all in the appendices of
      the Tolkien works themselves? Glossaries and things?

      Actually I do have one book of Letters, or my dad does, the Father Christmas
      Letters. Boy that's a good one. ggg

      Lizzie
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic