3378J.R.R. Tolkien on Capital Punishment

  • Steve Dufour
    Apr 25 10:26 AM
      "Deserves death! I daresay he does. Many that live
      deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you
      give that to them?
      Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of
      justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise
      cannot see all ends." -Gandalf about Gollum

      "He was great once, of a noble kind that we should not
      dare to raise our hands against. He is fallen, and
      his cure is beyond us; but I would still spare him, in
      the hope that he may find it." -Frodo about Saruman

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic