3289Re: Re: CS Lewis in Christianity Today

  • David J. Finnamore
    Apr 13, 2001
      Hi, Jen!

      Jen Stevens wrote:

      > I appreciate Lizzie's acknowledgement that not all of us on this list are
      > Christian. But I would reiterate, please do remember that you can be
      > religious and care deeply about these kinds of questions without being
      > Christian. And I do enjoy listening to these conversations.

      I almost acknowledged it in my original post but decided that it goes without saying. Guess I should be more sensitive. I do hope there's no
      one out there silently brooding about it. When I said "we," I meant Markos and I and other evangelicals, not we, the members of this list. I
      would have been greatly surprised if the latter were entirely a subset of the former! My apologies for not making that clear.

      It's great to know that there is a good mix of viewpoints here. That always makes conversation more interesting.

      David J. Finnamore
      Nashville, TN, USA
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic