3286Re: [mythsoc] Re: CS Lewis in Christianity Today

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Apr 13, 2001
      In a message dated 04/12/01 9:36:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      jstevens@... writes:

      << I appreciate Lizzie's acknowledgement that not all of us on this list are
      Christian. But I would reiterate, please do remember that you can be
      religious and care deeply about these kinds of questions without being
      Christian. And I do enjoy listening to these conversations. >>

      I apologize to anyone I may have offended. I was just trying not to get a
      "remember not everyone on the list is religious-whatever" smack... but I'm
      not the most eloquent creature. I hear your story, though... you never know
      where reading will take you! I'm never sure how to step in the discussion of
      this stuff... between the Christian writers who are very conservative, those
      who many of us enjoy and who happen to be Christian, and just plain secular
      fantasy... did I get that sort of categorizing right anyway?

      Lizzie
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic