3285Re: [mythsoc] Re: CS Lewis in Christianity Today

  • Ted Sherman
    Apr 13, 2001
      I owe you an apology, Wendell. My message last evening was poorly worded, because
      of a rush to get it out before heading off to church. My intent was simply to ask
      you to support your assertion that Markos's course was poor with some clear facts
      and or reasons. I think you owe it to him to do so since he isn't here to defend
      himself and for sheer honesty's sake. Thanks for your lengthy post and I look
      forward to your review. (Of course, if you wanted to submit your review to
      Mythlore, you are more than welcome.)

      Ted

      Dr. Theodore James Sherman, Editor
      Mythopoeic Literature