3280Re: [mythsoc] Re: CS Lewis in Christianity Today

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Apr 12 3:19 PM
      In a message dated 04/12/01 5:48:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      daeron@... writes:

      << The thesis is that Lewis has provided post-modern
      Christianity with the finest example, not only of Christian apologetics, but
      of how
      to evangelize those who are turning to neo-Paganism in reaction to
      Naturalism. >>

      I should dig up a copy, ha ha. Add to the list of wishful thinking.
      Neo-paganism and agnosticism or even atheism are the real dangers in today's
      age of exploring various spiritualities and religions. I mean, to those who
      would like to be religious, acknowledging here that not everyone on this list
      subscribes to the Christianity aspect of the mythopoeic/Inkling hobby.

      BTW Who or what is Mars Hill?

      BTW2, I have CP Snow on my pocket search list, but I did get a copy of
      LeGuin's book of essays about, I think, women and writing. Not that those
      two are related...

      Lizzie
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic