327Re: Casting for LotR

  • Jim Bohannon
    Jul 1 6:01 PM
      Hear, hear Mary! That's a fine term. Who made the rules that say
      you're not a Star Trek fan if you don't dress like a Klingon and go to
      all the conventions? Or that you're not a true Star Wars fan if you
      didn't camp out to get tickets to "Phantom Menace", or at least get to
      see it during the first week? (I did neither - but I am a Star Wars
      fan!)

      Another "moderate Trekkie & Star Wars fan",

      Jim

      Stolzi@... wrote:

      > From: Stolzi@...
      >
      > In a message dated 6/28/99 4:53:32 PM Central Daylight Time, FrMacKen@...
      > writes:
      >
      > > An addendum: I think that my Star Trek jibe in a previous letter about the
      > > "Ears" controversy went unnoticed. We must not have any Trekkies in this
      > > group!
      >
      > Oh no, I saw it, just didn't have any particular comment.
      >
      > I consider myself a "moderate Trekkie," if there is such a beast.
      >
      > Mary S
    • Show all 35 messages in this topic