3077Potter trailer

  • Trudy Shaw
    Mar 2, 2001
      During the 5:30 a.m. news this morning, our ABC affiliate here in Omaha ran at least a short piece of the Harry Potter movie. I don't know if it was part of the trailer, or some other kind of short cut the studio sent out for PR. My eyes weren't quite open yet, so I can't tell you what it looked like, but there was a sinister-sounding voice involved.

      Just thought I'd mention it for those interested--maybe some other ABC affiliates will be running it.

      -- Trudy Shaw