      From: Matthew S Winslow
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 9:55 AM
      Subject: [mythsoc] article on HP and mythopoesis

      Here's an interesting article on Harry Potter that talks a bit about
      mythopoesis. Nothing really new to this group, but I thought you might be
      interested. The author is arguing from a strongly Christian, mostly
      evangelical POV, but he comes down in favor of Harry Potter and
      mythopoeic literature.

      www.cornerstonemag.com/cm/imaginarium/features/muggle.html

      Matt

      Currently Reading: Thirteen Phantasms by James Blaylock
      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Click here for Classmates.com