3015Re: [mythsoc] The Lewis Tradition

    Feb 6 1:26 AM
      In a message dated 2/5/01 8:49:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, sheik@...
      writes:

      << One that you may find as influence on Lewis is Mark Twain's _Letters from
      the Earth_. >>

      I've read _Letters from the Earth_, and I thought it was reasonably good.
      What I was talking about was three books I know of that are directly (and
      with acknowlegement) inspired by _The Screwtape Letters_: _The Snakebite
      Letters_ by Peter Kreeft, _Screwtape Writes Again_ by Walter Martin, and _The
      Fleetwood Correspondence_ by William Griffin. None of the three are
      particularly good.