3011Re: [mythsoc] The Lewis Tradition

    Feb 5, 2001
      jchristopher@... writes:

      << I suppose we could say that everyone who has written a Screwtape imitation
      is in Lewis's tradition. That includes Charles Williams (in a review),
      Dorothy L. Sayers (in a letter to Lewis), and Walter Hooper (a rather poor
      imitation, but certainly in the tradition). Also a batch of people through
      the years in _CSL_. And Berni Phillips in _The Lewis Legacy_. Etc., etc.
      (There are also several books.) >>

      I've read three such books, and I think they're mediocre at best.