2947Re: [mythsoc] Mythopoeic Awards

    Jan 21, 2001
      In a message dated 1/21/01 10:23:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      gfunk@... writes:

      << Wendell, I should think either Daerons<www.daerons.demon.co.uk> or
      Thorntons <www.thorntonsbooks.co.uk> would be able to get you the dunsay
      book you want. I oprder from them frequently. >>

      You misunderstood my message, mostly due to my vagueness, I think. I wrote:

      > Do you have a way to order British books? There's a volume of Dusany's
      > stories now in print in paperback in the U.K. called _Time and the Gods_.
      > It's six pounds and 99 pence (no more than $10.50 plus whatever shipping
      > costs) and it contains 113 stories.

      I wasn't asking if someone could get this book for me. I already own this
      book. I was replying to Paul Labaki's message in which he talked about how
      much he like _The King of Elfland's Daughter_. I was suggesting that, if he
      had a source for British books, he might like to get a copy of this book,
      since it's a surprisingly cheap way to read all of Dunsany's fantasy short
      stories.