2849Re: [mythsoc] LORD OF THE RINGS STARS MARKED FOR LIFE

  • Ingbrand
    Jan 3, 2001
      -----

      In a message dated 1/3/01 12:39:51 PM Eastern Standard
      Time,
      verba001@... writes:

      Elijah Wood, Sean Astin,
      Dominic Monaghan, Billy Boyd,
      Orlando Bloom, Viggo Mortensen, Ian McKellen
      and John Rhys-Davies were all
      tattooed with a Rings Brotherhood motif,
      designed especially by conceptual
      artist Alan Lee, at the production's
      invitation-only wrap party.

      Elijah Wood = Frodo
      Sean
      Astin = Sam
      Dominic Monaghan = Merry
      Billy Boyd =
      Pippin
      Orlando Bloom = Legolas
      Viggo Mortensen =
      Aragorn
      Ian McKellen = Gandalf
      John Rhys-Davies =
      Gimli

      So what was the problem with Sean Bean, who's playing
      Boromir. Why didn't he
      want to get the Fellowship
      tattoo?

      Wendell Wagner

      Is there any indication
      to the outside public as to the form of this tattoo? I would be interested to
      see the design. Understadably, if I were getting such a tattoo for being in such
      a production I would keep the design a secret...personaly.

      Ingbrand