2828Santa brought...

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Dec 29, 2000
      ... The Development of Arthurian Romance, by Roger Sherman Loomis. I suspect
      I read it in college, but it's been a long time. As I am still ploughing
      through Paksenarrion (read a little every few days, maybe), it will be a
      while. But the chapter headings look delicious!

      I am planning to read HP4, eventually, once I get a copy. And all the
      gewgaws in stores look cute. But I'm not that into HP. Or movies, although
      I plan to see the D&D one, probably on video, and the LoTR one once it's out.

      Lizzie