2725Re: [mythsoc] LotR's and Mythology

    Nov 5, 2000
      In a message dated 11/3/00 12:20:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      k_hallenbeck@... writes:

      << I'm trying to focus my paper and since I got my
      hands on a copy of "The Mythology of Middle Earth" (out of print) on Ebay I
      thought this would be a good avenue to explore in a 15 page paper. >>

      I was hoping someone else would bring this up first, but can someone more
      knowledgeable than I am about Tolkien can tell us whether this book (I guess
      it's the one by Ruth S. Noel) is a reliable reference? I know I've been told
      not to trust her book _The Languages of Tolkien's Middle-Earth_.