2724Re: Nesbit and new Narnia editions

  • bill pierce
    Nov 3, 2000
      --- In mythsoc@egroups.com, ERATRIANO@a... wrote:

      > << I'm afraid you may be. _The Railway Children_ is not a fantasy.
      > Oh well that's not so awful. It sounded more like something that
      could appeal to children who are fans of Thomas the Tank Engine and
      trains in general...
      > Lizzie
      My wife has made the box car children a must read for each of our
      three children, as much as i have made The Hobbit and Wizard of OZ.
      Younger readers will probably enjoy the story of siblings who find a
      place to live on their own in an abandoned box-car.
      bill
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic