25549Mythcon 46 Registration now online

  • lynnmaudlin
    Aug 20, 2014

      Those of you who attended Mythcon 45 (August 8-11, 2014) know that memberships in next year's Mythcon were sold at the conference. I am pleased to announce that memberships can now be bought online via PayPal. We will shortly have the details for paying by check, for those who want a paper trail.

      Next year's author GOH will be Jo Walton http://www.jowaltonbooks.com/ and we will let you know who the scholar GOH is, as soon as it is confirmed. The theme is The Arthurian Mythos which is full of riches (do you realize we've only had one other Arthurian themed Mythcon?).

      Mythcon 46 - July 31 - August 3, 2015 - Mythopoeic Society "www.mythcon.org" has been redirected to next year's Mythcon:- it's the easiest way to give folks a direct link to the upcoming Mythopoeic Conference.

      GREAT to see those of you who were at Norton, Massachusetts - what a great time! :D

        -- Lynn Maudlin, Steward for Mythopoeic Conferences --