25537Re: [mythsoc] Authors at Mythcon

  • Leslie A. Donovan
    Aug 4, 2014
      Unfortunately, I will not be able to be at Mythcon this year. I had to cancel, but will miss seeing everyone!

      Leslie

      Leslie A. Donovan
      Full Professor, Honors College
      UNM Presidential Teaching Fellow
      Regents' Scholars Coordinator

      Honors College, MSC06 3890
      1 University of New Mexico
      Albuquerque, NM 87131
      (505) 277-4313
      ldonovan@...
      http://www.unm.edu/~ldonovan

      On Sun, Aug 3, 2014 at 8:26 PM, WendellWag@... [mythsoc] <mythsoc@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      As usual, I'm putting together a list of all the authors at Mythcon for the use of anyone who wants to get signatures on books or articles.  This is anyone who has published an article (not in a Mythopoeic publication) or a book connected with fantasy, science fiction, horror, and the Inklings.  This doesn't include publications about other subjects, since I want to limit the list.  It doesn't include authors of things in Mythopoeic publications, since that would include far too many of the people who are coming.  I'm using the list of attendees in P.R. 2 as my guide, but that may miss some people.

      Wendell Wagner

      Please post to this mailing list if there are corrections to be made to the following list:

      Bratman, David
      Christopher, Joe R.
      Croft, Janet Brennan
      Donovan, Leslie