25343Re: [mythsoc] Re: One-day rate for MythCon?

  • lynnmaudlin
    Jun 9, 2014
      Of course, I'd love to see you come to the whole thing (!!) - there will be lots of good programming all four days but especially Saturday and Sunday, just because they're full days. Saturday morning at opening ceremonies our Scholar GOH Richard C West will give his plenary talk; after the banquet we'll present the Mythopoeic Awards and then Ursula Vernon, our author/artist GOH, will give her plenary talk, so that may help you decide which is going to work for you--

      See you in August, God willing and the creek don't rise!

        -- Lynn --
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic