25327Re: [mythsoc] Mention of Mythlore

  • Jason Fisher
    Jun 1 7:09 PM
      Being marked as an outsider is not always such a bad thing. ;)

      From: "scribbler@... [mythsoc]" <mythsoc@yahoogroups.com>
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, June 1, 2014 7:02 PM
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Mention of Mythlore

      Intellectual rigour requires the use of Times New Roman at all times,
      don't you know? Because clarity of though cannot be expressed in any other
      form. Conformity must be observed.

      </sarcasm>

      We will continue on our merry way, delving into literature we love and
      having a dash of fun at the same time.

      > Its FONT CHOICES mark it as an outsider?!? <headdesk>
      >
      > David Emerson

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic