      From: SherryT <SherrytTreeHouse@...>
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, March 3, 2014 6:21 PM
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Mything Persons

      I didn't see any user names or passwprds. Would you be willing to post them again?
      I have a WORD "master file" of (virtually) every user name and password that I've ever used.
      There's no listing there.

      (Yes a sign-on file is dangerous)

      Is there anyway that software can be made to ask for a sign-on by someone without authority? Certainly not purely by accident.

      Under the Mercy,
      SherryT
      SEABIRD (Narenta 1)  http://tinyurl.com/bl7kavr
      LinkedIn                http://tinyurl.com/Sherry-s-LinkedIn-page