      From: Margaret Dean <margdean56@...>
      To: mythsoc <mythsoc@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Mar 3, 2014 9:05 pm
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Mything Persons

      The user name and password they want you to use are in the email.  Only I got the two mixed up, and I thought that was why I got an error message even after straightening that out ... until I found that other people were having the same problem.

      --Margaret Dean

      On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 6:19 PM, David Bratman <dbratman@...> wrote:

      What I got was a request for my user name and password.  I don't remember ever being asked for these before, or to create them.