25072RE: housing at Mythcon

  • lynnmaudlin
    Jan 21, 2014
      Hi John,

      "Full Conference Registration" is simply the label used for the PayPal links; the different prices reflect different *kinds* of conference membership: MythSoc members have a reduced rate (one of the benefits of MythSoc membership) as do students.

      As you can see, all the Mythcon membership rates *increase* on January 26th, so no time like the present!

      We do not yet have room & board prices (soon, though) and I'll post here when they're available. I have no information about possible offsite housing.

        -- Lynn --
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic