25070Re: [mythsoc] housing at Mythcon

  • Alana Joli Abbott
    Jan 21, 2014
      On a similar note, do we ever offer one-day rates? I won't be able to spend the weekend at the convention, but I'm close enough I'd like to come up for a day and get some face time with all you lovely people whose names appear in my inbox and Facebook so regularly. :)

      On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 1:27 PM, John Rateliff <sacnoth@...> wrote:

      Just wanted to ask, has any information been posted yet about housing at this year's Mythcon? The website gives rates for "conference registration" and "full conference registration", both of which seem to cost the same. I assume this does not include room and meals, but I could find no indication of how much they would be. Are there any off-site options?

      Given that we're just days away from a price-bump, it'd be nice to know what the costs and options are.

      Any information much appreciated.

      --John R.

      Author of "The Redemption Trilogy" http://tinyurl.com/aja-redemption
      Author of apps Choice of Kung Fu and Showdown at Willow Creek http://tinyurl.com/aja-cog