24661Books available for review

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Nov 14, 2013

      Some general fantasy titles available for review in Mythlore. Please contact me if you are interested:

      Stypczynski, Brent. The Modern Literary Werewolf.

      Joshi, S.T., ed. Critical Essays on Lord Dunsany.

      Alston, Ann and Catherine Butler, eds. Roald Dahl (New Palgrave Casebooks)

      Bobby, Susan Reddington. Beyond His Dark Materials: Innocence and Experience in the Fiction of Philip Pullman.

      Saxena, Vandana. The Subversive Harry Potter: Adolescent Rebellion and Containment in the J.K. Rowling Novels

      Information on reviewing at http://www.mythsoc.org/mythlore/reviewers/

      Janet Brennan Croft

      Associate Professor
      Head of Access and Delivery Services
      University of Oklahoma Libraries
      Bizzell 106NW
      Norman OK 73019
      405-325-1918
      Fax 405-325-7618
      jbcroft@...
      http://ou.academia.edu/JanetCroft

      http://libraries.ou.edu/

      “Almost as entertaining as the guy with a tank full of scorpions. But not quite.” OKC Mensa, after I lectured on Tolkien and war.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic