24634Mythcon 45 Author Guest of Honor: Ursula Vernon

  • emfarrell.geo
    Oct 23, 2013
      The Mythcon 45 committee is delighted to announce that Ursula Vernon will be the conference Author Guest of Honor. Ms. Vernon's graphic novel "Digger" won the 2012 Mythopoeic Fantasy Award for Adult Literature, and we think she'll fit particularly well into our multidisciplinary theme. Here's the link to Ms. Vernon's official web site:

      General info for the 2014 conference:
      Mythcon 45
      Theme: Where Fantasy Fits
      Wheaton College
      Norton, MA
      August 8-11, 2014

      Conference registration is open (reg rates go up in January). Here's the Mythcon 45 web site URL:
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic